Saturday, February 15, 2014

Loaded of colourfull Love

Hi...how are you today ? I'm not feeling good today, but I want to share my Valentine Card that I sent one of my crafty firend. Hope you like it too : )



 For some one special , Life is Sweet






 Blink blink at the love Hearts




 I make a dot  at the love punch paper with Distress Ink



The product I used :


Paper : Bassil Card stockpaper
Pattern Paper : Kaisser Craft - Enchanted Garden
Stamp  Image: Penny Black 4298J Lot of Love
Stamp Sentiments: Dovecraft - Cupckaes
Medium : Distress Ink, Stickless Crystals and red
Flower : Wild Orchid Flower, 
Dies out :  Love dies - Lifestyle Quickkutz
Misc: Ribbon , pearl



I entered this card for :

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/for some one special






Thanks for stopping by , hope you like and enjoy it : )
With Hugs : Irma Tirza : )

Really appreciated to read your comments and support



No comments:

Post a Comment