Sunday, August 24, 2014

Elegance

Hello...finally I finish my lay out...almost a mid night here, but I try to post my creation to my fav blog now, because I have a little time before closed : ) 

At this time I want to share my lay out for two my fave blog, Scrap Around The World and Prima PPP Challenge .I inspred from Marilyn Rivera for the August mood board challenge.
I love her drapery clothes, saw it I remembered my mother, she was a teacher for sewing courses, in my childhood I made doll clothes from the rest of fabric hoarded. 
Love the memories : ) 

 here is my take on the Challenge, please ignore the photo ( That's me, hahaha :)
I used and combined  the the beautifull colour on Scrap Around The World mood board , and the Prima PPP pallete inspired me to used pink, teal , yellow, and gold .I also used the paper Flower and butterfly wood emblishment from Prima.


look my manequin dress closer , I add lace , pearl, and cheese cloth for elegance impression :)


look the chippy clock, I add pearl powder to make it elegance.


I post my lay out to Scrap Around The World August 2014 Challenge 16 -
An Elegant & Textural Mood Board by Marilyn Rivera




Thanks for stopping by 
really appreciated to read your comments

with hugs,
Irma Tirza

Have a blessed day and happy crafting 


No comments:

Post a Comment