Friday, September 12, 2014

Autumn Card

Hi ...Irma here, ..I'm glad to show you my latest card , as my promise I will play again with TMMCC , 
I hope you like it :) I made this card for one of my crafty friend , I hope she like it too.
I imagine how wonderful the autumn season, oh so thank full to the Lord you have it, not like my country...we don't have winter ,  autumn or spring, we only have two season, Rainy and Summer ! 

here is the photo 

I used Prima Paper  Epiphany collection, first I cover my paper with Soft Matte Gel from Finnabair a new art basic product and glueing some piece of scrap paper , and then cover again with soft gel. I used a stencil woodgrain from TimHoltz with a light paste , also her new product. I distress the edge of paper and add gesso , for the chippy fence I sponge with DI , and add embosing powder, dry with heat gun and give a little bit green and black color for the texture.


I mix a glitter and light paste and use a stencil mini art is from TCW, and the maple leaves I spray with LSG and add a crackle accent . I random the stamp from stempeledge, and prima
the color from my card used four colours from LSG ink spray and two colors from Dylusion


 inside card, the sentiment from stempeledge


That all from me , my color inspiration by TMMCC#3 Autumn color

and I entered my card for

Thank for stopping by ,
really appreciated to read your comments :)

with a crafty hugs from me 
Irma Tirza


happy crafting and have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment