Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wall Hanging - me and cupid Angels

Hello friends....this is my first post for month of love , hohoho  ....are you ready for Valentine day...? have you prepare for celebrate ? I'm not prepare for a romantic dinner or bought a special gift , but I finish my project . I made something for my craft room .  I enjoyed made a wall hanging , and I choose a pink color , it match with the Valentine day.. .and I hope you also like my creation


here is the photo.












I enter my project for some  challenge : 
my list category in the Chart for  Craft Hoarder Anonymous is :
Coloring Medium : Ink
Fiber : Lace and Cord
Tehnique : Mixed media, Coloring, Die Cutting
Texture : Distressing Tool, Embosing, 
Embellish : Flower, Bling, Pearl

and the inspiration from the photo for TSTR week #245,  'I {heart} You'!





Thankyou for stopping by,
big hugs from me 
Irma Tirza : )




No comments:

Post a Comment