Saturday, April 25, 2015

Love You

Hi... friends ..how are you ?  hope you are well and enjoy the shiny day, today I want to share my lay out,  the theme for my lay out I  inspired from Berry71bleu  
 this month challenge, the theme is "Spring Fling" , although in my country did not have a spring season , I can felt how sweet scented flowers, so I made a garden  for my background, with a butterfly and many flowers with some colours, and  I hope you like my creation : )


here is the photo :

 The picture is my little niece as always ..yeah I hope you not boring to look her face... xoxo..:)


 I made using a Kaisercraft paper , All that Glitter collection, for the background I using various brand of ink spray, and I added a heavy gesso with bubble stencil from Tim Holtz . The chipboard I bought from on line shop on FB ,  I love the most using a chipboard , almost  all my lay out using a chippie as my title,  and I paint my chippie with LSG inkspray and covered with silks.


The flowers are from prima, and I'm roses .

the mood board from this challenge is below

and I entered my lay out for ;

thankyou for stopping by,
Have a good day
: )

Irma Tirza




No comments:

Post a Comment