Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tag Spread your wings and fly !

Hello friends... how are you today? hope you are fine.
 I'm so happy because I have a few days off, it means I have enough time for crafting. 
Now today I would love to share my recent work , I made a tag mix media 
 hope you are like , 

here is the photo 
  I made with many layer with some medium,Gesso, Modelling Paste, 
Matte Gell , Acrylic paint , LSG spray, and embosing enamel


more closer
 I coating a window with inka gold, and add a little bit of Glass glitter


   
 I pour a little water and stir with gesso to make a splash on the butterfly,
 and do the same with a gold viva decor.


My tag will contribution to Studio 75 challenge#5 with a minimum one of media product


and also for The Mix Media Monthly challenge#12 "May Flowers"




Thank for stopping by,
Hope you have a blessed day 

with Hugs : )
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment