Saturday, June 13, 2015

GOOD TIMES (to) Flying High


Hallo everyone... here Irma again, I'm so happy to found a challenge Scrap for the Boys,
 because I have two sons and of course I should made a masculine layout for them.
 I very enjoyed with this sketch, and here is the photo 

 Good Times (to) Flying high

My son are my two men in my life ,
 I thank full for them who care of me, and we loving each other.
They are really my real friends, when I tired, sad or happy they always understand and beside me. 
Time is so fast, my boys now are a young men.
This photo was taken last year, and I hope this lay out will be a memories for us.




I make my title as a message to encourage them, "Good times ( to ) flying high " Lol




My sketch inspiration from Scrap the Boys, June Sketch, and for the theme I take from  
Scrap N Pieces this month theme is " REAL FRIENDS"



 I hope you like my creations.

Thank your for stopping by,
Have a blessed day


Irma Tirza


No comments:

Post a Comment