Saturday, October 17, 2015

NATURE for Kraft+

Hello friends,  I edit my post , I have a mistake : ( sorry I  don't read the rule ! 
The first time for me to  participate at Kraft+ . Now I understand why it can't combined another challenge, because so many talented ladies submit their awesome works and 
 I'm so honored to play here. 
Luckily I aware and thought I  still have time to create another layout for another challenge

Here is my page, and the photo is my nephew :) 


 I used  a natural embelishment like a shell, sand, feathers,and root of the tree

some closer 






and the awesome mood board which I inspired are  :





 Hope you like my creation, and I reall appreciate to read your comments.
Thank you for stopping by,

have a great day and hugs  from me : )
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment